TENDER NOTICE (RE-ADVERTISED)
Starting From: 0000-00-00 Deadline: 0000-00-00
CONSTRUCTION OF HABOYE MULTIPURPOSE DAM IN TANA RIVER SUB-COUNTY TANA RIVER COUNTY - TENDER NO. CWWDA/T/W/11/2020-2021
1. The Government of Kenya through Ministry of Water, Sanitation and Irrigation has allocated funds to Coast Water Works Development Agency (CWWDA) for construction of Construction of Haboye Multipurpose Dam in Tana River Sub-County, Tana River County
2. The Coast Water Works Development Agency invites sealed tenders for the construction of Construction of Haboye Multipurpose Dam in Tana River Sub-County, Tana River County
3. Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect tender documents at Coast Water Works Development Agency, P.O. Box 90417-80100, Mikindani Street - off Nkrumah Road, Procurement Office during normal working hours.
4. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of kshs.1000 in cash or Bankers Cheque payable to Chief Executive Officer or can download the document free of charge from our website www.cwwda.go.ke or Public Procurement information portal, and immediately email the firms’ names and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org for records and communication of any tender clarifications or addenda failure to which your document will be rejected.
5. Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for 90 days from the closing date of tender.
6. Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with Tender name and reference number and deposited in the Tender Box at next to Procurement office, Coast Water Works Development Agency, Mikindani Street - off Nkrumah Road so as to be received on or before 14th July 2021 at 1100 hours African Time.
7. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at Coast Water Works Development Agency Boardroom, Mikindani Street (Off- Nkrumah Road)
8. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the Boardroom, in presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
COAST WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY